SONA 2012
It has been already a practice of
our nation- Philippines to have a State of the Nation Address also known as
SONA of our president in every year of his/her administration. In here, he/she is going to report all his
accomplishments and other projects he/she want to implement for the development
of our country.
Last July 23, 2012 at the
MalacaĆang Palace, our president Benigno Simeon “noynoy” Cujuanco Aquino III,
delivered his second State f the Nation Address. In his SONA, he discussed so
many topics such as about the government, anti-poverty campaign, health
programs, education and even infrastructure projects. I was a little bit
surprise to that statements of our dear president that he have already implemented
many projects because as far as I know there is no program yet that is
implemented that helped a lot of citizens in our country. I can’t feel any
projects, any programs and any change. And I think that program our president
is saying is that only a minor part of our society is being affected. Those
wealthy people that can afford those programs and most of the time only
politicians are affected that’s why they are still in their positions and still
using the money of poor people. Another thing during his SONA is that, as
expected there were so many politicians attended the said occasion in their
glamorous and elegant gown and splendid gems that seems there is a pageant.
Do they really need to dress like
that? Why not they are going to wear simple but formal one? It’s just like SONA
is a time for bragging of dresses and gowns.
Isn’t it that SONA is a time for our president to report all his
accomplishments? In these I am hoping that next SONA of our next presidents
will be more successful one.
No comments:
Post a Comment