Sunday, 5 August 2012

Obstacles: not a hindrance but a motivator


 Obstacles: not a hindrance but a motivator


“We are not what we are today without challenges” one statement that whenever I think and encounter it reminds me how wonderful our life is.  That life is full of stages with unending obstacles in it.   Obstacles that are always challenging you, for you to be mold into a better one and for you to pursue and continue the path to success.

Two months of this school year 2012-2013 had been spent of going to school to absorb more knowledge and information.  First periodical test is also fast approaching. But then before that would happen, would you mind me to share with you my difficulties, how did I address to it, the learning’s I have encountered in our subject I.C.T. of course it is normal to us especially we students to face and encounter difficulties.  Like me I had also difficulties it’s because this is my first time to create my own blog account.  At first I don’t know how to create my own blog how to post and how to publish it. Also the proper way of editing my post- its background, template, layout and others. Another thing is that when I posted two new blogs on the same day but when I viewed it only a line is separating the two unlike the blogs of my classmates that were separated individually.  And to give solution to my problems, I consulted it to my teacher.  I asked her all my queries and she helped to do those things. Also to m classmates, I also asked their opinions what the right way is to do, to solve the difficulties of mine. In that I have learned many new things, knowledge and information.  I have known how to create my own blog, how to post and published, how to make editing’s on it and facts about blogs, and not only blogs but also internet.  Its history, how it was created and the persons behind it. Moving on I will and I must study harder, be focused and make myself more familiar about the web so that I will be able to do all the tasks my teacher will told us to do.

Indeed obstacles and challenges are not the hindrances to my success.  They are just part of my life that is helping me to be a better one and to continue what I have started for me to reach the peak of success.

No comments:

Post a Comment