Saturday, 13 October 2012


Learn and Discover more……..

It’s not about the quantity of information they are giving to us, but it’s all about the quantity of knowledge we absorbed from those. Values, Knowledge, Information and Wisdom are not thought just only through words. In such a way that they are just going to present a topic then give meaning to it. That doesn’t work because these things are thought in a way of showing to them that you-yourself is doing it also.
Indeed time is running so fast. It seems like yesterday was just summer and now we are ready to celebrate Christmas. On the other hand, in terms of school, few days more we are about to bid goodbye to our second grading period and going to face the hardest part of a school year-the third grading period. But then before I am going to bid goodbye, would you mine me to reminisce my past.
Second grading period for me was amazing. In here I have learned other facts about the world of computers and internet. Here I learned how to use the notepad. Before notepad for me was nothing but because of this period, I learned that it has a role-a great role. In here, I have also learned about font attributes-its font face, font size and font color. Things that is so important in designing a web page. I have also learned different types of tags. And trough this, I knew that applying all the rules in inserting tags is so important so that this tags will work properly and applied accurately for the success of the webpage. I learned it so fast because our practice teacher was so nice in teaching us. She makes the lessons not so boring. She always fined ways and she is very innovative and ground-breaking. She showed to us the proper way and helping us whenever we need her.
Undeniably, learning is a long process. As we go through we are still learning trough not only the words given to us by our mentors but also to their moves that serves as our guide in reaching the peak of success.

 

13 comments:


  1. You made a great job!!! You're so awesome... That's all I could say about it....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good job! nice work, just continue learning and study well, and have a good day :) good luck for the 3rd grading!

      Delete
  2. hi ..
    it is good to hear that you have overcome the problems ..
    Just believe in yourself ..
    GOODLUCK !! keep it up pu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for those nice comments...
    goodluck also, my friends....

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice one MY.! congratulations for the job well done during this grading period. I salute you because you have balanced your academics and ECA even you didn't have enough time to do your job. Goodluck for the next grading period.!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. you did a very good job...Study well for the best future of yours.. Good luck and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes i agree that learning is a continuous process of life.. we must undergo this kind of process in order to gain more knowledge.. job well done ms.arrobio keep it up! and more power

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes you are indeed right about what you said. I undeniably agree with you. You did a great job in this blog of yours...

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I can say is whatever you did this grading, improve them. Prove that you can still bring out the very best out of you. BIG!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh, of course. thank you so much for that.

      Delete
  9. it's good to know that you have overcome your problems ...good job...keep it up...:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi MY! Nice Work! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete