ONE IN A MILLION
One in a million

“Hero” a word that is very usual for us to hear. That wherever
place we go, we can still encounter this word. One reason is that you can found
heroes in every place. We call them heroes because they did something that is
very important, very intelligent and unusual for others to do, for the sake of
their fellows. For they think the betterment and goodness of others because
they are selfless. That’s why some people praise them. How about you, do you
have your own hero?
For me, yes I do. I do have my own hero. I consider her as my
hero because she is one of a kind. She is different from the other woman. Even
though sometimes, I was scolded by her for my bad attitudes. I still praise her
and consider her as my hero it is because she is selfless. She is always there
for me. Since the day my life was given to me until now that I am already in
the process of achieving my goals, she is still behind me. Helping me whenever
I need someone to turn to, curing me whenever I am not feeling well and guiding
me in all of my decisions that I make. Her role is not only giving light in our
home, wife and the one budgeting the salary of my father but also a teacher-
for she is the first teacher I encountered that helped me mold my abilities. A
soldier because she is there whenever someone quarrel me and a doctor that
always think for my health. She is also my inspiration in achieving my goals.
Her sacrifices, that even if she will not take her food just to attend and
response to me and my brother, she will. She is also the one that gives me
motivation to continue what I have started, to stand on the decisions I make
and to be brave in facing all the challenges and obstacles in my way to
success.
She is a true hero for me, most precious gift given to me and to
my family by our dear lord. Hero because of the things that is very important,
very intelligent, amazing and unusual to other woman that she did and still
doing to us. A selfless, considerate and a loving wife to my father and a
responsible mother to me and to my brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment